None of the nuns who lived in Santa Croce in Fossabanda from the 15th century onwards would ever have thought of their quiet home becoming a hotel 600 years later.
Santa Croce in Fossabanda is still a peaceful retreat, carefully renovated and furnished in harmony with the overall aesthetics of the building itself.
It will be our home for the conference.
You can book double or single rooms of different categories.
Hotel rates including breakfast:
- Double room (double or single use) with private bathroom: 78.00 € per night
- Twin room( double or single use) with private bathroom: 78.00 € per night
- Single room with private bathroom: 57.00 € per night
- Single room with shared facilities: 48.00 € per night
The hotel has reserved all accommodation for our delegates until 31 March. After this they will open registration to others. Don't miss the chance to stay in this unique place!
There are also two other hotels and a hostel within walking distance:
- Single room - Euro 75,00
- Double single use - Euro 83,00
- Double room - Euro 90,00
Early Booking Rates by 31 March:
- Double Superior for Single Use: € 73,00
- Double/Twin Superior: € 95,00
- Double Superior for Single Use: € 86,00
- Double/Twin: € 106,00
All delegates must make their own reservations as Interpret Europe cannot take responsibility for this.
Please book by e-mail. Do not use the normal booking form - it will not recognise you as a conference delegate!
Don't forget to mention the keywords in your message: "Interpret Europe Conference 2012".
15 € per night