Individual membership is meant for individuals whose profession is not heritage interpretation but who would like to be in exchange with heritage interpreters from all over Europe and beyond.
Individual members benefit from:
- Networking opportunities with professionals in more than 40 different countries
- Information through IE newsmails, newsletters and conference proceedings
- Significantly reduced fees for IE conferences and other events
- The right to register for IE training courses
- The right to vote at the IE General Assembly or whenever a ballot is held
The annual fee for individual members is €30. Professional members who cannot afford to pay the higher fee for professional membership may join as individual members.