Professional membership is the standard category for individuals whose profession or main source of income is heritage interpretation. They work – either employed or freelancing – as guides or trainers, designers, copywriters or planners, or in the managment of facilities related to natural or cultural heritage.
Professional members benefit from:
- Networking opportunities with other professionals in more than 40 different countries
- Information through IE newsmails, newsletters and conference proceedings
- Significantly reduced fees for IE conferences and other events
- The right to register for IE training courses
- The right to vote at the IE General Assembly or whenever a ballot is held
The annual fee for professional members is €60. Professionals who cannot afford this are welcome to join as individual members.